10 September 2014

- Because I miss you -

Today.. feels like the same exact sky
Today.. feels like the same day
Other than your not being here..
There’s nothing different at all
I just want to smile
Want to forget everything
Just like absolutely nothing has happened..
Smiling just to live my day..
Miss you.. miss you so much ~
Because I miss you so much
Everyday I
All by myself.. I keep calling and calling you out
Want to see..want to see you ~
Because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit
It was your name I keep calling.. ~
Again today
I thought I’ve let you go
Without anything left
I haven’t.. I haven’t
I still haven’t been able to let you go
Day by day it feels like I’m gonna die
What should I do ?
Love you.. love you
Because I love you
I haven’t even spoken the words
I let you go just like that
Sorry.. sorry
Do you hear my words ?
This.. my late confession..
Can you here it ?
I love you..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Take Note Bigfoot..1000 ♥